Sale of Cattle
The sale of all cattle listed on this site will be solely between the buyer and seller. Under no circumstances will the Minnesota Cattlemen's Association dictate the terms of any such sale, nor shall the Minnesota Cattlemen's Association be held liable for any damage, transaction, or loss of profit or cattle. The Minnesota Cattlemen's Association is only listing these cattle for its members and other interested parties and under no uncertain terms guarantees the sale of any cattle.
- Shipping dates will be between the buyer and seller and scheduled through the scale yard manager.
- Buyer and seller agree to comply with all federal and state animal health regulations as well as any branding laws.
- Scale yard fees will be paid at the time of shipping. Check off arrangements can be made at that same time.
- This site and the Minnesota Cattlemen's Association is not responsible if the seller information is incorrect or the cattle do not meet the sellers description.
- There are no warranties expressed or implied by the Minnesota Cattlemen's Association.
Scale Use Policy
Anyone wishing to sell and or weigh cattle at our scale , located at Motley MN is required to purchase a yearly membership of $40.00, which runs Jan 1 until Dec 31 of each calendar year, in addition to the yearly membership fee there is a $1.00 per head fee charged for each animal weighed in a group and for individual animal weights there is a $2.00 per head charge. You may purchase a membership at the time you weigh your livestock if you so chose, for those members who pay their dues by June 1 of each year we will list your cattle in our catalog, we try to accommodate our buyers with cattle from our listed members if at all possible.